Hilton Chicago, a 4 Diamond hotel, is located in downtown Chicago on the “Cultural mile” of the Michigan avenue, overlooking Grant Park, Lake Michigan, and Museum Campus. It offers easy access to the south loop, a full set of amenities, and great service making for a convenient and pleasant stay. In addition to the beauty salon and various gift shops, the hotel has three in-house restaurants.
The Cultural Mile, a southward extension of Magnificent Mile, stretches from the Chicago River to the Roosevelt Road. It houses different cultural institutions in close vicinity to the conference venue:
- Art Institute of Chicago – five blocks.
- Museum Campus featuring Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, and Adler Planetarium- six blocks.
- Millenium Park – five blocks.
- Chicago Symphony Center – five blocks.
- Grant Park – across street from the main entrance.
- Chicago Theatre – eight blocks.
Dining options around the conference venue
There are plenty of restaurants and eateries with all kinds of culinary charms just a quick stroll away:
- Devil Dawgs (767 S State St., 0.2 miles)
- Yolk (1120 S Michigan Ave, 0.2 miles)
- Chicago Kitchen (63 E Harrison St., 0.1 miles)
- Tamaring (614 S Wabash Ave, 0.1 miles)
- Thai Spoon and Sushi (601 S Wabash Ave, 0.1 miles)
- Harold’s Chicken Shak (612 S Wabash Ave, 0.1 miles)
- Pita Belly Corp (606 S Wabash Ave, 0.1 miles)
- Eleven City Diner (1112 S Wabash Ave Frnt 2, 0.3 miles)
- Chicago Curry House (899 S Plymouth Ct, 0.2 miles)
- Epic Burger (517 S State St, 0.2 miles)
- and, of course — The Pizza (Chicago Style!): Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria (805 S State St, 0.2 miles)